Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Google Poem

SEO-gogle poem-----

Is this the real life-
Is this just fantasy-
Caught in an update-
No escape from reality-
Open your eyes
Look up to the SERPs and see-
Im just a poor boy, I need no sympathy-
Because Im easy come,easy go,
Get them high,then drop low,
Anyway the Algo blows, doesnt really matter to me,
To me

Google,just killed a site,
It was spammy, so Matt said,
Pushed the button,now its dead,
Google, Cheques had just begun,
But now Ive gone and thrown it all away-
Google oooooo,
Didnt mean to make you mad-
But I'll have ten more sites up this time tomorrow-
Carry on,carry on, 'cos nothing really matters-

Too late, my time has come,
Sends shivers down my spine-
Making new sites all the time,
Goodbye everybody- Ive got to go-
Gotta leave you all behind and autogen -
Google oooooo- (any way the SERPs blows)
I dont want to drop,
I sometimes wish I'd never started spamming at all-

I see a little silhouetto of a man,
Pointywhitehat pointeywhitehat will you press the spam button?-
Manual checks and script off - very very frightening me-
Soddin' Google,
Soddin' Google,
Soddin' Google,- let it go-
But Im an evil spammer and the search engines hate me-

Hes just a spammer boy from a black hat forum-
Spare him his site from this updating spree

Easy come easy go-,will you let it go?-
Marissa! no-,we will not let it go-let it go-
Marissa! we will not let it go-let it go
Marissa! we will not let it go-let it go
Will not let it go-let it go
Will not let it go let it go
No,no,no,no,no,no,no-

Matt and Adam, Larry/Sergey, oh please won't you let it go-
The Heilibub has a devil put aside for me,for me,for me-

So you think you can ban me and spit in my eye-
So you just now delist me and leave me to die-
Oh Google -cant do this to me Google -
Just gotta get top-just gotta gettop in the SERPs-

Google doesn't matters,
Anyone can see,
Google doesn't matter - MSN and Yahoo work for me,

Any way they rank me....

No comments:

Google